Friday, April 12, 2013
How Do I Know if I Need Braces?
1. Early or late loss of baby teeth
2. Teeth that meet in an abnormal way
3. Mouth breathing
4. Finger sucking or other oral habits
5. Crowding, misplaced, or blocked-out teeth
6. Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude, or recede
7. Speech difficulty
8. Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
9. Protruding teeth
10. Difficulty of chewing or biting
11. Facial imbalance or asymmetry
12. Grinding or clenching of teeth
Do any of these warning signs fit you? If so, please give us a call at our San Diego or Escondido, CA office as soon as possible! Dr. Davis and our staff know orthodontic emergencies are never convenient or timely. If you are a patient of record, we are committed to your oral health and are available to you.